Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bruce's artwork, Michael's Visionholder call

Greetings to each and everyone,

First of all, I want to say thank you to Bruce for posting larger images of your artwork. Several days ago, I did get to the new site and I very much enjoyed looking more closely at your work!

Secondly, I was part of Michael's VisionHolder call at Heartland last week. It was wonderful -- a revisit to our week together in Georgia. The environments and community that Heartland creates resonates with what we had together at CPSI. Separately, I'm sending an invitation to explore Heartland's work -- if anyone would like to talk with me about their AOC communities, please feel free to call or email me.

Isn't it so true that life changes pace into a different gear after we leave somewhere like CPSI? And yet, I'm convinced it's so critical for us individually as well as us as a group plus all of us collectively (i.e., Michael's "commons") to keep working with... sharing... and spreading the energies we benefited from and enjoyed.

Namaste,
Kathy Anne

No comments: